Librarypages podcast

Curious about issues that go on in the world of library science? Then this is one place you want to check out! Every other week I post a podcast to help investigate the different areas and issues in library science.

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Wow. That is all I can say here folks. My first podcast officially got to 103 downloads. I honestly did not think I would break 100 on the first podcast within a week of posting it. I want to thank everyone for their support on this, either through downloading or telling others about this podcast.

Since so many people decided to download, I decided to let everyone know what topic I will be covering next week. Next week I will be speaking with Prof. Totten about accreditation for the SLIS program.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home