Librarypages podcast

Curious about issues that go on in the world of library science? Then this is one place you want to check out! Every other week I post a podcast to help investigate the different areas and issues in library science.

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Hello again loyal listeners! As the last podcast of this year before we head into the next, I thought a interview on genealogy and family history services in the library felt right. For this interview I spoke with Kathy Strauss of the Denton public library system. We conducted this interview at the reference desk so we had a few interruptions. Sorry about that!

Click here for the link to take you to the file. Simply click on the link under audio to here it right away, or right click to download it onto your computer.

As always, if you have questions or comments, please e-mail me at library.pages@gmail.com

*NEW FEATURE* If you want a email reminder of when the podcast is updated, please email my at my gmail account and I will send the link as soon as it is ready. Hope this makes things easier for everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home