Librarypages podcast

Curious about issues that go on in the world of library science? Then this is one place you want to check out! Every other week I post a podcast to help investigate the different areas and issues in library science.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, January 15, 2007

Hello everyone! I'm sorry about the late posting for this podcast. Due to moving and putting together large desks, I was either unable to get to a computer or had no internet access. This week we'll be talking about my personal favorite in LIS, Youth Services. Sarah Bracht of Denton public libraries spoke with me about the services and programs for youth.

To listen to the podcast, click here!
Once at the internet archives, click on the audio links to either steam the podcast or download it by right clicking on the link.

Want to leave a comment? Make a request? Get on the mailing list? Just say "hi!"? Then email me at library.pages@gmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home